Background

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bramble Berry Fragrance Review - Beau Brummel

Today I soaped Beau Brummel from Bramble Berry. The scent is described as...
 
Tobacco and black tea are the dominate notes with hints
of fruit and spice. This fragrance is heady, masculine and
evokes images of the classic well dressed gentleman
 
I made this the day we were going on a hike, and I guess I was excited for that...I forgot to take pictures as I went, but here it is in the mold.
 


I used my guest sized mold as this batch was for a custom order.

I love this scent! My nose isn't the best at always picking up all the notes of fragrance oils...but I just know I like what I like. To me at first sniff...this scent is honeylicious!! Then I do pick out the other notes. This fragrance oil is wonderful to soap, no acceleration and no discoloration....two huge plus' in me liking a fragrance oil and wanting to use it again.  



Here I have pictured 3 different sizes, regular bar (center), half sized bars (left) and guest sized bars (right).

In our shop you will find it listed as Arizona Moonlight as we used to embed a "moon" into the soap log...maybe someday we will bring that back.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Stacie, I bought this scent a long long time ago and I didn't like it. I gave it to Michele and she really liked it so maybe I need to give it another try.

Great review!! Your soap turned out pretty.

Cee said...

This is one of my favorite masculine scents Stacie, it's just perfect and I love how your soap came out!

Anne-Marie said...

So glad you enjoyed the scent Stacie. It’s one of the staff’s favorites. Your soap turned out very pretty =)