Background

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WSP FO Review #4 of 15 - Fireside

Fireside scent description is...a warming blend of cedarwood, sandalwood and leather with rich amber and cashmere musk. When you open the bottle and take a sniff....it smells like a campfire. To be honest had I ordered this I would have said eww...and put on the shelf to never touch. But since I committed to review... I soaped it...I am in love! this smells just like the description and I think it is a wonderful manly scent.


 
For colorants I used WSP Sparkle Bronze Mica and TKB Antique Copper...boy was I a messy soaper today!!!
 

The scent behaved nice and gave me a lot of time to layer and swirl.
 

And the end result is a great looking bar that smells wonderful. I am so glad I soaped this! Will definitely soap again!!


2 comments:

Cee said...

That fragrance description sounds wonderful...I love those woodsy, musky fragrances :)

Christina said...

Love the design!!