Background

Monday, August 5, 2013

Irish Tweed Soap

Finally ready to throw some color into a soap batch in my new fabulous mold....just one color to start.;)


So I am going to make Green Irish Tweed. A scent with a fruity top note of lemon verbena, middle notes of iris & violets & at the base is mysore sandalwood & amber.
This scent is great for a man or a woman. It is a nice fresh clean scent along the lines of Irish Spring.

I poured my color in and then swirled it about with a skewer.

 

I love that when putting in the dividers it pushes some of the color down the sides.
 
Our Irish Tweed soap bars are available in our shop.
 


2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Love this Irish Tweed design, it's beautiful! =)

Cee said...

So pretty LC, love the swirls and the pillowy look of the bars!