Background

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentines Care Package

Sending a Valentines care package to someone working out and trying to be healthy isnt easy...because you have to have some Valentine Love...yes even from your parents. So I made it a half and half box, half Valentines fun (he will just have to work out a bit more this week.)

 
The other half I tried to find some healthy options. I will admit, when I think of healthy I think fresh fruits and veggies...but that doesnt work when sending a box to Afghanstan, so here is what I came up with...

Dried fruit, nuts, granola bars, salsa and triscuits, soup and slim jims...I know not healthy but better than cookies and candy.

So blog readers...help me out here... what healthy items could I send that do not need refrigeration and are good for at least a couple weeks...mail time alone is at least 7 days...

No comments: