Background

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Papa Murphys Pizza

We are probably one of the few who have never ate a Papa Murphys Pizza...For one we couldnt grasp a pizza that you had to cook that you didnt buy frozen and two we have a favorite pizza place in town, so if it aint broke....

We had been moving all of Christmas week, so on New Years eve I wanted something quick and easy to make since half the kitchen was in one house and the other half in another. On a whim I went to Papa Murphys to check them out. Boy am I glad I did. I got one of their specialty pizzas that has white sauce, artichoke hearts, spinach and chicken...YUM! Was this ever good!! It comes on the pan to cook it on so it really couldnt have been easier.





We went back again the night our grandson slept over...and knowing he wouldn't care much for this pizza I was happy to find a premade "make your own" pizza kit. They have cheese or pepperoni, he wanted cheese....







...and he did a great job putting it together...

There was also a dessert pizza...I guess we scarfed that down before we could get pictures...and let me tell you, it was GOOD!

So I am sure we will go back again. What is your favorite pizza topping?
 

No comments: