Background

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Punkin Patch

Playing around with a scent I have had on hand, Aroma Haven's Sweet Pumpkin. I knew it would brown so I divided the batch into 4  seperate cups...
  • one with just fragrance
  • one with fragrance and vanilla stabilizer to cut down on the browning
  • one with no fragrance and orange mica
  • and lastly one with no fragrance and green mica
all to represent the Fall colors of a punkin patch.... 


Now just where is my punkin orange other than that one lil corner??!! 

and why did the green come out so strong?? 

and where is my deep brown from the full on fragrance oil other than the outside edges??


Ah the joys of soaping...just never know what you are going to get!! Colors may not be what I wanted...but it smells yummy enough to eat!! :)


1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

I've had colors that turned out differently then what I was expecting. But, your soap still looks great!