Background

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More Random Questions

Just in case there was more about me you are dying to know....

26. What color is your watch?
Silver

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
G’day Mate

28. Would you strip for money?
No

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive Thru

30. What is your favorite number?
Seven

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
A sales call at work

32. Any plans today?
Just working

33. In how many states have you lived?
4 States…California, New Jersey, Colorado, Arizona

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
I am actually not annoyed today hehe

35. Last song listened to?
Donny Osmond CD

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I am not really a shoe person, I just buy one comfortable season appropriate pair and wear them until the next season.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
No, I think jealousy is a waste of time.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I would hope not, but am told those that gossip and speak ill of you are jealous of you…pretty sad on their part.

41. Do you love anyone?
Of course!

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, almost all of them

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Work, work, work

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I do not like the word hate and may dislike someone, but I hate no one

45. Do you use the word hello daily?
No, I think Yo, hey and hi and more used lol

46. What color is your car?
Grey

47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
I think it is a 4.5-5? Been so long ago

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
No trying to concentrate on these questions

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes, grandma took us and we had a blast!!

50. How did you get your worst scar?
From a brick thrown in the air that landed on my head.

Remember to post with your answers on your blog and then come on back and give me the link so I can read about you. :)


No comments: