Background

Monday, August 29, 2011

Leftover Soap

When making soap sometimes I have some leftover "batter". I really hate wasting it into the garbage can, so I thought what would happen if I just chunked it all into a mold? So this weekend I made 4 different batches of soap. One of the batches filled the mold perfectly, but I had some leftover of the other three, not much in 2 of them, but enough to add some splash of color.

Here it is poured into the mold...


Here is the bottom side where you can see the different batches more clearly...




And here they are all cut up and ready to give away as samples. Perfect way to use up the leftovers without it going to waste.





3 comments:

CrazyK said...

You may be on to something very creative!!!

Desert Soapstone said...

You may be on to something very creative!!

madebymum said...

what a lovely idea.