Background

Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Cards for the Shop...

Oldest daughter and I went to card class last night, and we made some really nice cards for the new shop....

Cathy made this beautiful Easter card that we think we will duplicate for Mothers day as well.


Cathy also made this Bliss card...this Bliss set is so classy and no matter how you use it the cards always look great!

I made this "Just for You" card...I love the color combinations.


I also made this Springtime Smiles card...I keep thinking I do not want to buy this stamp set, but this lil girl is so adorable I think I can no longer resist.


We both made Easter Basket cards...I love the polka dot texture in the background, and how cute is this lil chickee?!




We also both made this Southern Belle...which turned out to be our fave for the night...how gorgeous is she!!


I think we will have a great starting selction to fill our card rack!

No comments: