Background

Monday, February 28, 2011

Pumping up Production!


We have pumped up production for the opening of the new store. Why so much you ask? Well on one hand thinking positive on needing enough stock, then...if I am making a batch... a big batch is just as easy as a small batch. Lastly...this frees me up to be able to work my own store. I have a full time job which I love and want to keep, so weekends are where I make my goodies. Working through March making enough stock will let me be able to work my store when we open in April. Yes I am crazy, but I love it!

3 comments:

madebymum said...

Congratulations on the shop I know you will do great.

Anne-Marie said...

Yay! I bet you are so excited to be opening up your own shop! I can't wait to see it when you're ready to open!

Luster Canyon said...

Thank you Madebymum and Anne Marie...I am very excited!!
Tonight is strategy planning on the "extras" to carry. So much fun!!