Background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I voted....

…but it sure wasn’t easy. For some odd reason my husband and I have never voted at the same place. Don’t know why…we just show up where told and have just always done this.

This year we go to The Hubs usual voting spot, and they told him no, he doesn’t vote there and gave him a different address. So on the way to that address is my usual voting place…no signs of voting going on there…maybe we for once get to vote at the same place. No.

So at this new place The Hubs gets to vote. I am given a different address of where to go vote…nothing going on at that church they sent me to…so we just drove around and found a church with “vote here” signs outside…Eureka…I vote here.

I have to admit by this point I was pretty irritated, so I was glad we had made a list of how we were voting, because I wasn’t in the mood to read all the props….so my prepared list of how to vote came in very handy!!

So there you have it…I voted…did you?

1 comment:

Plantress said...

sounds pretty annoying. I tried to vote at 6:55 am but the line was too long so I came back around 4pm and cast my ballot. I've been going to the same place for 25 years and today all of a sudden, it was different. None of my neighbors were working the polls! Anyhow, I cast my vote and I hope it makes a difference