Background

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Soap



Who doesn't love a slice of pumpkin pie?! Well our version of pumpkin spice will not taste very good...but boy it sure does smell delicious!! This scent is a blend of Pumpkin, White Spices, and Maple Syrup AND the soap is made with real pumpkin puree.

This scent is perfect for fall, and also makes a great gift for friends, family, teachers and/or co-workers.

You can purchase the soap here, and the matching lotion is soon to follow.

5 comments:

Frugal and Fun Mom said...

New follow from the blog hop. I would love to review your product. www.athomemoma.com

"Iowa Mom" said...

Following from Social Parade Fridays. Please stop in and do the same for me (we are working on a follow friday project to see how many followers can actually be collected in a single friday with active participation)

Thank you for your help and your return follow:
http://www.momtobedby8.com/2010/10/social-parade-follow-on-friday-101.html

Ruth said...

Oh my, that soap looks heavenly. I am a huge fan of all things pumpkin! I'm Just popping in from the Friday Social Parade. I love, love, LOVE your blog and your products look amazing! I would love to do a review and giveaway on my site! I'm your newest follower. Stop by when you get a chance!

living well, spending less

Turning the Clock Back said...

looks goo@ If you need a review done, let me know!

Stopping by through the Social Parade! Love to have you stop by my blog...you could see the new frenchfry cutter I found at this morning's garage sale!

Lots of ecofriendly giveaways and healthy coupons and freebies to check out, too!

Diane
www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

malia said...

following from social parade.... hope you consider following be back! malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com
ps your booth looks fab!