Background

Friday, September 24, 2010

New Fall Soaps

I am a little behind on getting my Fall soaps made and listed, but here is the first one ready.

Cocoa Mocha Soap



I got the idea from one of my favorite blogs, The Queen of Soap. Of course hers came out way better, but I think I made a very decent first attempt.

Some of my marshmallows did melt during the gel phase...oops didnt think about that part. So when I make another batch I think I will forgo the gel phase.



So come on over and enjoy a soapy version of a nice cup of creamy milk, cardamom, cocoa and a touch of nutmeg topped off with some soapy marshmallows!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, this soap looks heavenly! Here to follow you from the Cornucopia Blog Hop:) Hope to see you at Faith on Fire!
God Bless,
Michelle

KristinMarieCA said...

Hi There, I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and say hello some time :) Have a wonderful week. PS, I must say that your soaps look lovely!

Kristin
Born 2 Be Mom