Background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hello Again

Sorry I have been MIA....crazy busy, and well I guess something has to give in those situations.

We had shows the last 2 weekends and one this weekend, so trying to keep stocked up.

We made 4 logs of soap the other night....which I almost ruined when I turned the oven on to preheat for my chicken....totally forgetting my soap was in the oven. Thankfully they were pulled out fast.

Last night we made 4 more logs, 2 of Lavender and 2 of Satsuma Guava. I am so behind I havent yet made my Fall soaps....so I need to get crackin' on them. I have planned a pumpkin scent and an apple scent. At the same time I am planning my winter scents. Any favorites?

I will try to get pictures tonight of the soaps I made for this weekends show....route 66 soaps. They were fun to make so now I have a whole slew of new possibilities running in my head.

No comments: