Background

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Weekend Plans

What are yours?

I am off to attend the Grand Opening of a wonderful new shop carrying our items. Cortez St Emporium. Awesome shop loaded with treasures, both antique and new....I get lost in this place. I could look at antiques for hours.

There is also a festival going on at the square, so I am sure I will wander there to look around as I will be just the next block over. I even remembered my camera, so hopefully I have something fun to show you.

So lets see, has anything fun been on TV? Well there was Project Runway...which I think is moved from Bravo to the Hallmark channel. Their task was to create an outfit from items found in a party store. My these people are creative and wonderful....ok well not all of them, lol.

Have a great Saturday!! Let me know what you are up to.

No comments: