Background

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!



Happy Valentines Day to all of you. I hope you have someone sweet to spend it with. I have my sweetie Ron here, and we will also have dinner tonight with a few other sweeties....Baby Girl Ashley, Oldest Grandson Joe, and Sister-in-Law Nancy with her sweetie Ed.

It's More Than Saying I Love You

We give on this day candy and flowers, But we never stop to say
thank you for the many hours. You have stood by my side and gave a smile, As if
to tell our hearts it's been worth every mile. No need to buy a teddy bear or
even a card, It's pretty simple and not at all hard. Just put your arms around
me and hold me tight, And say without words that in your heart all is right. You
may say I Love You throughout the year, But on this day you need to make sure.
The words so sweet and straight from your heart, That your life would be lonely
without my part. So put forth the effort and take the time, Look me in the eye
and say I'm glad you're mine.

Marai

No comments: