Background

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Too Sick to Blog :(

I have been sick the last 3 days, first pupper dog, and now he is feeling better and running around like nothing, and now I am sick. No fun! I havent even been able to write anything here.


I have 3 shows coming up and this huge TO DO list....but I didnt mark one thing off of it this past weekend. That is a tad depressing, but better to get rested and better so I can be around for the shows. I am almost ready for the one on October 10, just have one lotion batch to make....but then....my dear sweet hubby who is seriously motivated about our business, talked me into a show on October 17, so I have a few more things to get done for that one.


So I am hoping I get better in the next day or two and get to marking things off my list as done...then I will feel a lot better! :)

No comments: